Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I didn't think I'd ever post again. I wanted to wait until I had a photo to share and it seemed like it took forever to finish this blanket for my coworker. She had her little girl on October 15 and I just finished the blanket before Christmas. But, I did have a good excuse.





I had some heart issues that I still don't know what's going on! I spent a night in the hospital (to the tune of $6,000+) and the cardiologist still can't tell me what caused the problem. I had rapid heart beats. I'm still having them, so I'm going to get a second opinion from another cardiologist. I'm still trying to continue to do the same things I normally do, and I have better days than others, but I still have the rapid heart beating. I figured out it must be the extra heartbeats I have. But, WHY! That's my resolution for 2008, to find out what's going on with my health.

Here are some close ups!










5 comments:

Sharon said...

The blanket is adorable! What a great gift. Congrats. I hope you can find out wat the cause of your heart problems-I wish you the best with that. Happy New Year to you too!

Unknown said...

Oh Crystal - You did a fantastic job on the blanket. I know your co-worker was overjoyed. Sending healing blessings your way & best wishes for a great New Year.

Name: Vicki said...

The blanket is gorgeous and what a wonderful gift! Hope you get to post again soon! Have a great day!

gildaray said...

Your work is beautiful. I like the little girl jump roping. Where did you get the pattern from?
I read about your heart problems. My girlfriend was having same problem in addition she was passing out. She went to several doctors but they could not find the problem. She went to Las Vegas passed out in the bathroom and was rushed to the hospital to get stitches in her head. She told her doctor what was going on and he prescribed a beta blocker. Guess what no more rapid heartbeat or passing out. Let us pray you find the right doctor with the right cure. Keep up the beautiful work. I love looking at all the fantastic work and reading your blog

Jackie said...

Hello Crystal,
You did a beautiful job on the blanket. I will also say a prayer for you.
Please stop by and visit with me at your leisure.
Hugs and sending blessings to you.
Jackie